Firstly you need to do Hotmail login account, This is the quick steps on how you’ll change your display name in using Hotmail.
Change Display Name in Hotmail.com
- First, you will click on your username in the top right corner of the page.
- You will choose “Edit Profile” from the dropdown menu.
- On the next screen,you will click on the Edit link next to your current display name:
- On the final page, you will enter your first name and last name, as you’d like them to appear and now you will click Save.
- In this factor when you are changing your sensitive account information. If you’ve added two-factor authentication to your account, you’ll need to verify a code sent to your cell phone or secondary email address. There are some rules in verifying your account these are the guidelines.
- First, choose the Send Code and confirm it.
- You will finally click on the “Billing Info” sub-link. (Note that if you don’t subscribe to Ad-free Outlook.com / Hotmail Plus, or have any kind of billed activity with this Microsoft account, you won’t see that sub-link; if that’s the case, you are done!) Otherwise, click on the “Edit Profile” link.
- Update your first name and your last name, and click on the Save button at the bottom after this you are now done in changing your display name and feel free to access this account again. Remember this simple steps always follow the rules to make it easier. One more thing you will send your current phone number to verify your code if not there are some instances that your account cannot be accessed without your confirmation code.